Sunday, November 17, 2013

We Had a Baby

 Brooks Logan Daubert
August 2, 2013
8lbs 11oz 
20 1/2 inches


He is awesome! We loved him from the first moment we saw him! 


Big sister got to meet her beloved baby brother. She couldn't get enough.


She got to open her present from Brooks that afternoon.


He was a sleeping, eating and alert champ right off the bat. I was so thankful.

First full day at home, Carmen fell asleep holding Brooks. One of our favorite moments as parents so far. 

Love how little his head was compared to that pacifier.

So darn cute. 


His labor was from about 7:45am to 12noon, then I pushed for a long hour (I was defeated and totally exhausted). But it worked and he finally made his way out at 1:15pm that Friday! Happy, healthy and big! Again, my doctor was the best ever and I loved my nurse even more than the first time. If we aren't in the area next time this happens, I don't know what I'll do without Dr. Wolf. But anyway, Brooks is our precious, precious little boy and is the perfect addition to our family. We can't get enough!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Such a sweet baby! I am so glad that you are blogging again, and that we will be able to follow your travels from afar! Miss you already!