Thursday, November 17, 2011

Special Girl

Spending come time with Uncle Brad and Aunt Amanda:


Carmen was quite content in Amanda's arms. Isn't her little UVA dress darling? Michael bought it for her.

I still cannot believe this little snuggle bug is mine! Whenever I hold her, I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness that the Lord chose HER to be OURS here on earth. I never have to give her back to anyone, she's my baby. I'm the one people give her back to. I love it! She looks at me and knows she's mine. It's so so special.

I love the way her hair gets messed up on the sides after nursing.
I love how her hair is growing and getting fuller. There are about 5 little pieces on the top of her head that are an inch longer than the rest and stick straight out.
I love her beautiful voice. She is talking to us all the time now.
I love her stretches whenever you pick her up from a nap.
Carmen has the sweetest smiles and gives them out freely to anyone who entertains her.
She's got a slight giggle going on that has yet to turn into full belly laughter, but it's precious just the same.
She loves playing with her hands and is learning to move each finger individually.
If she's propped up on her boppy pillow, she uses her stomach muscles and tries to sit up fully - she's so advanced :)
Oh yeah, she weighed in at 13 lbs 9.5 oz and 23.5 inches at two months.
Her leg and neck muscles are super strong and make me realize how fast she'll develop and grow.
Her big blue eyes love to see faces when she wakes up.
She's just the most precious girl I've ever seen!

There is something so unique and special about baby girls. I hope all of you have one someday!


2 comments:

Heather and Matt said...

Awww man this made me miss her even more than I already do!! I hate not getting to see each little new development :( But I will see her in less than a week! I can't wait to love on the little angel :).

amanda june said...

Carmen is so very loved!