Friday, May 14, 2010

Too busy to blog, but

Here are some pictures of things that are keeping me from blogging. 50 handmade invitations to my sissy's bridal shower. I LOVE the Paper Source. I go there at least twice a week and look around but since I'm throwing this party, I was able to buy so many fun papers and stamps in order to make these invites.



Sticking with the tropical theme of yellows, pinks and greens, this is my first attempt at being artsy. I might take a class in July on how to get really creative with stamps. I sound like a dork.

5 comments:

JonButters said...

Those are so pretty! I love them! You don't really need a class, but if you take one, tell me everything you learn.

ALso, I just accidentally flung my pasta (red sauce, naturally) fork across the keyboard and into my lap and now I'm a mess.

Also, this is not Jon, but I didn't feel like signing out of his name

Unknown said...

make sure you use extra postage for the square envelopes... i fell for that one time... it costs more.

Jen Stokes said...

Hurray for stamp projects!!

christa said...

they look awesome. there are youTube videos on stamping. I found them when I couldn't figure out how to use the thin, clear acrylic stamps...fail.

Lisa said...

If you take a class PLEASE let me know. Paper Source is also one of my favorite places and I am determined that at some point in my life I will be making every single birthday card, christmas card etc. myself!